Localization of the event
Cardinal Stefan Wyszyński University
Wóycickiego St. 1/3, building 21 – Auditorium Maximum
Warsaw’s municipal transport consists of trams, city buses, suburban buses and the underground (metro). For more information please visit:
How to get from Chopin Airport to Cardinal Stefan Wyszynski University?
From Chopin Airport, take the bus nr 175 directly from the bus stop „Chopin Airport’’ to the bus stop „Centrum’’. From metro station „Centrum’’ you should travel till the last station „Metro Młociny’’ and take bus nr 114 from the bus stop „Metro Młociny’’ to the one before last bus stop „Żubrowa UKSW’’. You can also travel by metro till station „Plac Wilsona’’ and take bus nr 181 from the bus stop „Plac Wilsona’’ to the bus stop „Żubrowa UKSW’’. The building 21 – Auditorium Maximum is next to the bus stop.
To check for current prices of tickets of municipal transport in Warsaw, please refer to: https://www.ztm.waw.pl/index.php?c=110&l=2
How to get from Central Railway Station to Cardinal Stefan Wyszynski University?
From the Central Railway Station, go to the station „Centrum’’ (500 meters by foot or one busstop). From the metro station „Centrum’’, travel till the last station „Młociny’’. Then you can take the bus nr 114 (direction Młociny UKSW) from the bus stop „Metro Młociny’’ to „Żubrowa UKSW’’ bus stop. The building 21 – Auditorium Maximum is next to the bus stop.
- You can reach the meeting venue either by taxi.
- Taxis in Warsaw can be booked by telephone or hailed on the street. For further details please visit:
TOURIST INFORMATION ON WARSAW
Official Warsaw Web Portal - https://www.warsawtour.pl/en
OTHER USEFUL INFORMATION
- Local time: GMT + 1h
- Currency: PLN (Polish Zloty). Exchange rate:
1 USD= 3,64 PLN (September 2018)
1,00 € = 4,29 PLN (September 2018)
- Average temperature in November is 2 ° C. To check for current weather condition in Warsaw, please refer to: https://www.weathercity.com/pl/warsaw/#
- Electricity: 230 volts
- The majority of credit cards are accepted
- Passport/visa: Poland is within the Schengen area. For countries outside Schengen please visit the website: https://www.staypoland.com/poland-visa.htm
- Shopping centres: In the city center you will find two big malls: Arkadia and Złote Tarasy.
USEFUL TELEPHONE NUMBERS:
- Police 997, 022 669 99 97, from a mobile phone: 112
- Ambulance 999,
- Fire Brigade 998
- City Guard 986